Former DUI Prosecutor
- Henry Beam, our former Felony and Misdemeanor DUI Prosecutor will be your lead lawyer for your entire case. You will have access to his personal cell phone and email to make sure your questions and concerns are addressed asap. He will take you through every step of your case, explain all the legal possibilities and consequences and if your case needs to go to trial, he will be your trial lawyer.
3-Step Aggressive Defense
- Through years of experience, we have developed a focused and successful 3-Step defense system to give our clients their best opportunity at having their case dismissed or the charges reduced. Henry Beam will explain our method during your initial, 100% free consultation.
- Whether you need us to help get you out of jail or stand by your side in court, relentlessly advocating for your interests, all of your court needs are covered in our Comprehensive DUI package ensuring you will never be alone in court, with a judge, or a prosecutor.
Free Record Clearing
- In the event we cannot get your case dismissed or reduced, we will petition the court to set your conviction aside, for free. By including our record clearing service, usually valued at $1,000, every Lawtruck.com DUI client receives comprehensive DUI protection from start to finish.
Convenient Meeting Options
- We know your life is busy and missing work or adjusting your schedule to meet your lawyer isn't convenient. We will meet you where and when you need us - during a break from work, at a neighborhood coffee shop or your home. You also have the option of coming to our office in Tempe if you prefer a more traditional setting. Whatever works best for your schedule, we will make it happen.
Driver's License Defense
- One part of your DUI case is defending the Misdemeanor charges, the other is fighting the DMV to keep you on the road and minimize any suspension. Sometimes the best strategy is to request a formal hearing with an administrative law judge. If this is in your best interest, we will represent you at no additional cost.
- Your case is unique and your defense strategy must be tailored to meet your specific needs. We spend as much time as needed with our clients to make sure we understand all the issues and make a personalized plan to address each one.
- Sometimes you need to explain what happened, even if your case was dismissed, for an employer, loan, or school. It doesn't matter if you need us in 6 months or 3 years; we are happy to draft a letter explaining what happened in your case. Obviously, we will review all documents we draft with you prior to submitting it. Most of our clients are clients for life and we are committed to protecting their interests long after our formal representation has ended.
Please call us to set up your free consultation, for additional details or questions on any service at 1.855.500.8782